On Friday, March 8th at 7pm EST (UTC-5), we will perform some major infrastructure upgrades to Showcase. We anticipate this planned maintenance will take approximately 48 hours to complete.
Details about the upgrades
- We will be moving Showcase’s server to a much bigger and faster server in order to give you, our customers, better performance.
- We will be removing company accounts and account data that expired before 12/31/2017 to free up server space.
Showcase online services will be unavailable during the upgrade
- Users won’t be able to sign up for a free trial.
- Users won’t be able to log in to Showcase CMS and manage content.
- Users won’t be able to sync content, including Products, Media Library, and Customers.
Things you need to do to prepare
- Please sync all content (Product, Media Library, Customer) if you plan to use the Showcase Sales App during the maintenance. You can still use the mobile app under offline mode.
- All current free trial and paid company accounts: your content will be moved to the new server.
- If you have an account that expired before 12/31/2107, and you would like to renew your plan, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will do our best to perform this maintenance as quickly as possible.If you have any concerns or questions, please email us email@example.com